25 May TAC at the Cannes Film Festival
The Adaptation Company will be pitching Indian books for film adaptation at the Cannes Film Festival 2013, which is scheduled from May 15-26th. These India centric stories with global appeal span a wide range of genres like Thrillers, Romance, Sports, and True Life stories. We will also be discussing international co-production opportunities for these books.
Our partners for this special pitching session are Best-Seller to Box-Office and the ‘Producer’s Network’. If you are at Cannes, please do stop by on Saturday the 18th of May, from 11.00am to 12.00pm at The Literary Adaptation Pavilion, Village International Pantiero, Pavillon 214.
Some of the books to be pitched are:
- The Longest Race, Written by Tom Alter, Published by India Ink (an imprint of Roli Books)
- ‘My Name is Gauhar Jaan!’ – The Life And Times of A Musician, Written by Vikram Sampath, Published by Rupa Publications
- Don’t Kill Him! – The Story of My Life With Bhagwan Rajneesh, A memoir by Ma Anand Sheela, Published by Fingerprint (an imprint of Prakash Books)
- The Cavansite Conspiracy, Written by Manjiri Prabhu, Published by Rupa Publications
- Arranged Love, Written by Parul A. Mittal, Published by Penguin Books India